Automate Your
Customer-Facing Processes

Offer simpler, more efficient customer experiences with the perfect union of conversational AI and process automation.






Better, faster customer service

Providing fast, helpful customer service used to be expensive and labor-intensive. Automate up to 80% of your service requests and make the other 20% easy for your agents to solve.

Ina buƙatar taimakonka
আমার সাহায্য দরকার
Мне нужна помощь
Saya perlukan pertolongan
Ho bisogno di aiuto
χρειάζομαι βοήθεια
I need help
J’ai besoin d’aide
Eu preciso ajudo
احتاج مساعدتك
Jag behöver hjälp
Yardım eder misiniz
मुझे आपकी मदद चाहिए
Ich brauche Hilfe
Potrzebuję pomocy
Potrzebuję pomocy
маған көмек қажет
Nahitaji msaada
Yardım eder misiniz
J’ai besoin d’aide
Cứu tôi với
Мне нужна помощь
Necesito ayuda
Ik heb hulp nodig
Мені потрібна допомога
Yardım eder misiniz

See what our
customers are saying

"Thanks to Mindsay we managed to increase our parking reservation conversions by 30%."

Damien Néri
Project Manager

"Conversational AI will reduce the low-value calls that we get in our call centers."

Gabriel Perdiguero
Chief Transformation Officer

"We've reduced the number of requests our support team receives on Zendesk by 50%."

Christine Daugeron
Mobile App Director
"Among the best collaborations with a partner company"
"Great product and great customer team"
"Great bot to improve your customer service!"
"Fast, easy and professional way to create a chatbot"

Our awards speak for themselves

Mindsay is a leader in Conversational Marketing on G2
Mindsay is a leader in Bot Platforms on G2
Mindsay is a leader in Conversational Marketing on G2

Transform your customer experience

Get Started