1. What book took you on the greatest journey? A Separate Peace
'cause I really enjoyed thinking that Finny & Gene had some hot, raw man-sex lol
2. What's the most awkward confrontation you've ever had?
My offended father burst into my room after he heard me in my room talking trash about him to my mother, his ex-wife, via mobile. To say the least, we both did not know how to tactfully handle that situation. It was so bad, the cops were called. AWKWARD.
3. Have you ever hallucinated? If so, how/ why?
I see some mirages from time to time. Otherwise, nah.
4. How broke have you been?
Oh, I had no money to my name. I was at the mercy of everyone around me.
5. What trip would you take: anywhere on Earth, right this instant, but for only 1 hour..?
I think I would go to Australia just to say that I have been. I have no interest, so I would save a real trip for somewhere I want to really go.
6. What's the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
FISH. Any type of fish.
7. What's the sickest you've ever been?
This is a tie between two instances. Once, I had mono & strep at the same time. I know what & WHO caused the mono, though the boy tried denying it several times (that bastard). Or, once, I walked around freezing London with my jacket open, and lo & behold, I should have listened to mother 'cause I had bronchitis for a week after that. It was horrible!
8. Who is your favorite artist? Why?
Gauguin 'cause I always liked the fact that he relocated, he went to find that sweeter path of life among the island peoples... I believe it was Tahiti... at least, I hope it was lol -- plus, I always liked his Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?
9. What's the stupidest law? Why?
Oh, this definitely has to be anti-gay marriage laws. Otherwise, I can live with the legal drinking age, I guess, though I think that it is still stupid, but laws regulating gay marriage are the STUPIDEST.
10. If you won millions, to what cause would you give the most?
I am not too familiar with organisations, so I will just name a general cause that I like. I would support women in this nation becoming strong & important leaders. We NEED a female president badly. So I guess essentially, I would provide a programme for women to attend leadership courses or something.