GROUP 2B - 9,220 / 9,220 (100%) users invited back [last: ] Discuss
Here are some updates before I relinquish the computer to my father for the eve:
- the Cubbies just walked home CARLOS DELGADO, bottom of the 9th, tied 4/4, bases loaded. They really are heartbreakers, aren't they? Also, my Yanks need to turn it around a-sap.
- I just took on a job for Memorial Day weekend working overnight to stay with this girl Carly who had been one of my CITs last summer. Except, she wasn't really one of my CITs truly because of all her limitations. She's 15, non-verbal, and she has severe mental retardation with some autistic tendencies. I'm really excited her mother called me with the opportunity, because she knows me so she'd feel more comfortable while her parents were in New York. I'm also hella nervous.
- Erica's graduation from college is thisweekend and ohhhhman we might be going.
- I just went outside and Jackson (my orange cat) was studying the grass very closely, so I picked him up and just as I suspected, a mouse popped out. So I dragged Jack in for a while to give the mouse an escape period, but I just let him back out, so I'm just praying the mouse got away (even though, I'm not sure if Jackson actually KILLS or just babysits the victims of our other cat, Shadow).
- My legs hurt.
- I need some book recommendations. Hit me back.